Conditions for reservations and cancellations at ChamBres à Bord’O
Arrivals and Departures
- The arrival time at ChamBres à Bord’O is from 14:00.
- In case of late arrival, after 20:00, we ask you to please let us know by phone or email.
- Rooms must be vacated by 12am on day of departure.
Booking and Cancellation
- Our rates are based on an occupancy of one or two people per room. Breakfast is included in the room rate.
- All rates are in Euros, they include VAT and Tax. Billing and payment is made in Euros.
- Payment must be made no later than the day before the departure date.
- At the time of booking, a deposit equal to 30% of the total stay will be required to validate your booking.
- Invoices can be paid either in cash or by credit card (MasterCard, Visa). Cheques are not accepted.
In case of cancellation of your stay:
- At least 30 days prior to arrival, no fee will be charged and the deposit will be returned within 30 days (excluding booking exclusively the guest house in which case it will be retained in full).
- Between 29 and 8 days, the deposit will not be returned.
- Less than 8 days prior to arrival, the entire invoice is due and will be collected after deducting the booking deposit.
In case of early departure, the invoice remains payable until the final date of booking.
The facilities and equipment available must be used according to their original purpose. They are under the care and custody of the customer as soon as he/she takes possession. Customers will thereby assume full responsibility. Any equipment damaged or not returned will be charged for.
Safes are available in each room. In the event of a breach or a defective safe lock that could result in theft of money, jewellery, credit cards, cameras or other items of value, ChamBres à Bord’O will in no way be held responsible. The same for all objects in the house, out of the safe, which could be lost, stolen or damaged.